The Soledad Medical Clinic was opened in 1989 to provide high quality, accessible, and affordable health care for the Soledad community. Quality patient care has been our number one priority for over 22 years. The Clinic provides a full range of medical services for the whole family. Our excellent menu of services, knowledgeable and caring doctors, and highly trained staff make our Clinic second to none. The Clinic is conveniently located at 600 Main Street.
Soledad Medical Clinic Services Include:
- Family Medicine (Pediatrics, Adult Medicine and Seniors)
- Prenatal and OB-GYN Care
- Podiatry Specialist
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational / Work-related Medicine
- Free Breast Exams (Must qualify for CDP)
- Immunizations and School Physicals
- CPSP (Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program)
- CHDP (Child Health & Disability Prevention Program)
- Phlebotomy (Blood Draw)
- SE HABLA ESPAÑOL – Bilingual Staff on board
The Clinic gladly accepts Medi-Cal, CPSP, CHDP, Healthy Families and Private Insurance. Our Excellent customer service is our forte.
The Soledad Medical Clinic is also an approved clinical training site for RN and LVN nursing students from Hartnell College School of Nursing.